WaterMark 3.2.3 (OpenCart 3.x)
– Improvement: Add compatibility with Power Options.
– Improvement: Add Journal3 compatibility.
– Improvement: Add warning regarding the fileinfo extension requirement.
– Bug fix: Fix a small typo in the installation instructions.
– Bug fix: Add missing imageSymlinkLinkImage in the admin model.
– Bug fix: The activate license button was not working.
WaterMark 3.2.2 (OpenCart 3.x)
– Bug fix: On PHP servers not supporting symlinks, WaterMark is no longer breaking the OpenCart images.
WaterMark 3.2.1 (OpenCart 3.x)
– Improvement: install() and uninstall() methods are now executable only if the user has modify permissions for the route extension/extension/module. This helps avoid direct calls to these methods.
WaterMark 3.2 (OpenCart 3.x)
– New feature: After clicking Save, WaterMark clears only the watermarked image/cache files, instead the whole image/cache directory.
– New feature: Added dozens of new fonts.
– New feature: Watermark live preview box added in admin panel.
– New feature: Product image paths are now symlinked with meaningful names. This allows for much better watermark management, and it also hides the original image paths.
– Improvement: Admin panel completely reworked to match OpenCart 3.x.
– Improvement: Better quality of the watermarks.
– Bug fix: The watermark was applied on every image resize instead of only the initial image resize.
– Bug fix: A watermark was not applied for resized images having the same dimensions as the originals.
– Bug fix: The watermark dimensions were not properly calculated for the cases when the watermark is larger than the image.
– Bug fix: Font text was getting cut out in some cases.
– Bug fix: Some PNG background images could not receive a watermark.
WaterMark 3.1.3 (OpenCart 3.x)
– Initial release for OpenCart 3.x.