LabelMaker 2.6 (OpenCart 2.0.x – 2.3.x)
– New feature: Product image paths are now symlinked with meaningful names. This fixes the issue when unexpected labels are applied to products using the same image. If you are using the WaterMark extension, you must update it to version 2.2 or newer.
– Improvement: Labels are now applied on cart items as well.
– Bug fix: Settings overlap issue fixed.
– Bug fix: Remove tooltips to avoid incompatibility with the OpenCart common.js file.
– Bug fix: The return_bytes function was throwing an error when used in PHP 7.
LabelMaker 2.5.3 (OpenCart 2.0.x – 2.3.x)
– Removed: Removed the save and clear cache button and made the regular save always clear the cache.
LabelMaker 2.5.2 (OpenCart 2.0.x – 2.3.x)
– Bug fix: Fixed manufactures autocomplete function.
LabelMaker 2.5.1 (OpenCart 2.0.x – 2.3.x)
– Improvement: OpenCart 2.3.x compatibility.
LabelMaker 2.5 (OpenCart 2.0.x – 2.2.x)
– New feature: Added button “Save and Clear Image Cache”. The standard “Save” button no longer clears the image cache.
– Improvement: LabelMaker now hooks to the OpenCart event system to clear image cache.
– Improvement: Upon product add/edit/delete or order create/update/delete LabelMaker now deletes only images related to affected products.
– Improvement: Optimized OCMOD hook to catalog/model/tool/image.php to save processing time.
– Improvement: Optimized compatibility with NitroPack – page cache is now cleared for specific products, not for the whole website.
– Bug fix: Existence for images in a label layer is now properly done upon saving.
– Improvement: Improved admin panel loading speed.
– New feature: A label can be added if the product quantity is between two values.
– New feature: The different labels can now be named for an easier navigation.
– Improvement: The label is removed when a product no longer satisfies the selected conditions. The LabelMaker cache is cleared both when a product is edited and when an order is made.
– Improvement: When upgrading from OC 2.0.x to OC 2.1.x the old settings of LabelMaker are unseriliazed and then json_encoded since prior to OC 18.104.22.168 the settings were serialized, but after v. 22.214.171.124 json_encoded.
– Bug fix: If no products satisy the Special Conditions, a label is not applied to any of the products.
– Journal2 compatibility
– Compatibility with iSenselabs WaterMark extension.
– OpenCart 2.1.x compatibility
– Fixed Google Web Fonts API Key
– Fixed labels removing function
– Other bug fixes
– Improved OCMod
– Fixed fetch remote content from SSL
– Fixed image rotation
– Fixed special conditions filtering
– Fixed magic constants __DIR__
– Fixed minor bugs
– Removed Featured products filter (Not supported in OC2)
– Fixed Special, Bestsellers and Latest filter
– Label Filter DB Query Fixed
– Implemented label filtering by out of stock status
– Implemented label auto scaling
– Modify images only if necessary
– Fully NitroPack and WaterMark compatible
– Fixed bugs in administration settings
– Fixed alpha blending for transparent images