ExcelPort 3.0.4 (OpenCart 3.x)
– Bug fix: Attributes were not removed in Bulk import in case the Attribute sheet is empty.
– Bug fix: Conditions for Product Tags and Customer Group Names are now working.
– Bug fix: The protocol of the progress file was sometimes different than the protocol in the main URL.
– Bug fix: Importing of existing option values no longer throws a ‘duplicate key’ error.
ExcelPort 3.0.3 (OpenCart 3.x)
– Bug fix: Fixed missing default_charset config rule.
ExcelPort 3.0.2 (OpenCart 3.x)
– New feature: Add option to export products which are not assigned to any store.
– Improvement: The custom error handler is now PHP-version agnostic.
– Improvement: Better styling of alerts for jCart on Joomla.
– Improvement: The progress file can now be renamed using a custom config file.
– Improvement: A more descriptive error message in case the uploaded file exceeds upload_max_filesize.
– Improvement: Add data validations to Bulk product export.
– Improvement: Add Meta sheet data about Shipping Method, Shipping Code, Payment Method, Payment Code.
– Improvement: “Import as new” is now available for: Products, Categories, Attributes and Attribute Groups, Customers, Customer Groups, Manufacturers, Coupons, Gift Vouchers.
– Improvement: Link for ExcelPort added in the System menu.
– Improvement: Order statistics are now automatically updated after order import.
– Bug fix: The progress file is no longer restricted by the .htaccess rule.
– Bug fix: Provided a built-in solution for the error with default_charset set to ‘UTF-8;’.
– Bug fix: Cancel and breadcrumb links are fixed.
– Bug fix: ExcelPort status now says Enabled in the module listing.
– Bug fix: Export/Import of OpenStock value containing the option value ‘0’ is working now.
ExcelPort 3.0.1 (OpenCart 3.x)
– New feature: Add compatibility with JCart.
– Bug fix: Export of product option value name = 0 is now working.
– Bug fix: Attribute import now compares trimmed names before importing.
– Bug fix: The very first import of a product was populating the wrong SEO URL language if this first import is done for the non-default store language.