– In version 1.1 you can use the presets autocomplete even in attribute rows that no attribute has been set. The autocomplete list will show values from all attributes and selecting one of them will set the attribute field along with the attribute’s values.
– In version 1.2 you can select presets in the product edit page using autocomplete or drop down list.
– Fixed errors in autocomplete and special characters storing (text escaping).
– You can select multiple presets into one attribute value.
– Automatically create presets from the existing product attributes.
– Upgrade function from older versions to v1.3
– Multiple presets selection change. Attributes are saved in separate fields in order to allow filtering.
– Attribute templates.
– Upgrade function from older versions to v1.4
– Add to a product all the attributes of an attributes group.
– Minor Fixes.