Terms & Conditions
Before you register, buy and download the products for personal or business purposes, please make sure that you have read, understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions below.
The website provides the software subject assuming that you comply with all the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, please do not use our website and leave it immediately.
1. License and DMCAAll digital products on the website are available under GNU General Public License and designed by one or more third parties (developers).
These products and any other material presented on the site are available for personal use only. If you want to use the products for commercial (business) purposes, you should buy them directly from the developers. You can use those products on your clients websites without reselling them (charging directly for plugin/theme).
We do not provide any license or trial/commercial keys needed for automatic updating of these products. All products presented on the website operate in full and on an unlimited number of websites (domains). No license keys needed.
The use of any graphics (images, icons, photos, videos) from the demo content for any purpose is strictly prohibited. Please carefully read the license terms before using the product.
2. Product DeliveryOnce payment has been confirmed, you can download the purchased products on your account page in “Downloads” section. This usually occurs within 10-15 minutes after the payment is completed. You will also receive a letter to your email with information about how to download the product. Please use a valid email address when registering.
If you use PayPal electronic checks (PayPal e-Check), the processing of your order may take a few days.
All digital products are purchased with the possibility of free downloads and updates for one year from the date of purchase.
3. PaymentGeneral Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Digital Forest the one-time payment for selected digital goods. We don't offer subscription or recurring payments. We will never charge you again. Payments are not refundable.
4. Refund PolicyAll sales are final. No refunds will be given except in the case when the digital product is completely unusable.
If the digital product is unusable, we need time to try to fix it. Otherwise, we will make a refund.
5. Support PolicyWe provide only basic technical support (consultations). For example, we can assist in installing digital products, but we don’t carry out any freelance work.
If you need installation or setting up services for products purchased on our website, please ask freelancers for help.
By registering on the website, you give your consent to receiving messages via e-mail (newsletter subscription). If you want to opt out of receiving these messages, please notify us. After receiving your feedback, we will remove your email address from the mailing list within 24 hours.
7. GuaranteesWe guarantee that any digital product purchased on the website does not contain any malware, viruses or advertising. However, we do not give you any guarantees that the products purchased on the website will operate exactly as you wish; not guaranteed to operate exactly the same as per new update released compare to the older one; such as new bugs found.
All digital products are provided “as they are.” We do not accept any liability for any damage to sites due to the use of the downloaded products.